Anapa International Airport pays great attention to passengers who need special assistance and provides all possible favorable conditions for passengers with reduced mobility.
The passenger may request assistance at the airport in several ways:
inform an Aviation Security Inspector at the entrance;
contact the Information Desk, which is located on the 1st floor of Terminal 1 in the centre of passenger terminal;
call toll-free number 8-800-301-1991
contact Anapa Airport call center: +7 (861) 339-85-09;
send an e-mail on the website of the Airport;
use the call button (installed at the entrance of Terminal 1).
Airports Call Centre:
Anapa International Airport Call Centre:
+7 (861) 339-85-09
You need to give the following information:
date, time and flight number;
air company’s name;
type of disability;
wheelchair characteristics, such as dimensions, capability to fold up, availability of a battery;
availability of crutches or a guide dog;
which services you need.
Anapa International Airport offers individual assistance for passengers with disabilities to move around the terminal, during boarding and disembarkation.
We will try to make your stay at the airport most comfortable and to provide everything that you may need.
Free parking lots are available for disabled passengers in close proximity to the air terminal and designated by the sign "Disabled person":
near the Administrative building (opposite Terminal 1);
parking of Terminal 2;
To use free parking please contact the administrator, who is available to the left of parking entry, and show your special certificate.
All entrances of the air terminal complex are equipped with ramps.
There are specially equipped toilets for passengers with disabilities.
A special call button is installed on the wall near the entrance to Terminal 1 and designated with the sign "Disabled person”.
In the air terminal building there are mnemonic schemes which are located at the entrance, in departure and arrival areas, and also route markers for passengers with restricted mobility and information on the place of their service.
At the passenger's request the airport provides a wheelchair for the period of stay in the airport territory.
Check-in, security check and boarding:
Passengers who need special assistance can pass through the check-in procedure independently on the allocated counter designated by the special information sign.
A separate lane is provided for persons with disabilities in the Preflight Security check area.
When required, boarding is performed with the use of an ambulift and begins an hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
Disembarkation of passengers with disabilities shall be carried out after disembarkation of all other passengers.
An Assistance Agent meets a passenger with disabilities at the aircraft on arrival.
The Agent helps to receive the luggage and accompanies a passenger with disabilities to the exit from the terminal.
Carriage of individual means of transportation:
• Wheelchairs used by passengers with disabilities are accepted for air transportation in addition to the free baggage allowance and at no extra charge.
• Passengers can use their own wheelchair until boarding the aircraft (except for electric wheelchairs).
• Electric wheelchairs have to be checked-in as the checked baggage during check-in procedure. Passengers using such wheelchairs are obliged to have a set of keys/devices for detachment of the accumulator from the wheelchair and also a package for it.
• Passengers or people accompanying them perform detachment and connection of clamps independently or with the help of the airport staff.
Services for passengers with disabilities:
• At the request of passengers with disabilities, the airport staff provides help in guide dogs walking.
• At the request of the passenger moving on the wheelchair, an Assistance Agent helps him/her to pass through check-in, preflight procedures and board the plane.
Assistance for the passengers with disabilities or restricted mobility: +7 (989) 259-17-44
Parking Administrator: +7 (988) 137-50-86
Airport Medical Service: +7 (861) 339-85-03
Information Desk: +7 (861) 339-85-09