Rules of transportation of animals
In case of transportation of animals we recommend to you to stock up with a set of documents:
- pet passport;
- the health certificate (the reference is issued by any state veterinary clinic (form No. 1). Data on inoculations on age are specified in the document. Rage at dogs, cats and domestic polecats should be imparted not later than a year and not earlier than before one month before departure. Questions on vaccination, researches and accompanying documents of other animals are approved with veterinary services individually in each case, according to the existing veterinary legislation).
Veterinary control is located on the 2nd floor of air terminal complex in the sector of Page.
At the airport it is necessary to provide for passing of veterinary control:
- animal who is going to be transported;
- the pet passport of an animal with an obligatory mark about vaccination against beshenstvo.
The duty veterinarian at the airport checks:
veterinary documents on the taken animal;
examines an animal;
at compliance of documentation to the existing requirements and positive result of inspection makes exchange of the veterinary certificate for the veterinary certificate;
puts down on accompanying documents a mark (stamp) "the release is resolved" or "the release is prohibited".
Specify questions of the import permit of animal this species and breed of an animal in consulate of the country of destination.
It is at the same time authorized to passenger to take in a cabin no more than two animals in a container with a total weight no more than 5-8 kg.
If the animal cannot be transported in a cabin, it is transported in a baggage compartment of the air vehicle only in the closed special strong and convenient cages or containers. The bottom of a container should be the waterproof and covered absorbing material. Surely specify requirements to cages and containers at airlines.
The size should allow an animal to rise to the utmost and to turn by 360 degrees. Height of a cage should be equal to height of a standing animal (D)), the pet's width (C), and length — length of a body(bodies) — plus a half of length of a claw (C).
In a cage or a container there has to be a place for fastening of tanks with water and a forage. The consignor himself provides an animal with a forage. The forage should meet all standards of that country where the animal is imported or through which follows en route. It is not authorized to transport products of animal origin, meat or products containing meat in a container. The unknown forage for animals is not accepted.
Acceptance to transportation of animals is made provided that the passenger assumes overall responsibility for them.
Airlines are not responsible for bodily harms, loss, a delay in delivery, diseases or the death of such animals, is equal as in case of refusal in their import or transportation through any country or the territory.
The mass of the accompanied animals and birds, including mass of containers (cage) and food, does not join in free baggage allowance. The animal is weighed together with a container, the cost of transportation depends on total weight. Seeing eye dogs without cage are free of charge transported provided that on such dog there is a collar and a muzzle and it is on a lead at the owner.
Rules of transportation of plants
Import to the territory of the Russian Federation in hand luggage and luggage of passengers from foreign countries is forbidden:
- seeds, landing material and potatoes (seed and food) without the phytosanitary certificate issued by national service on a quarantine and protection of plants (NOKZR) of the country of departure.
- any vegetable products from Georgia, the Azerbaijan Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan, the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
Phytosanitary control is located on 1 floor between sectors In and Page.